Tools for sidetracking. Fishing, milling and cleaning equipment. Tools for coiled tubing units.
Address: 395 Ya, Shosse Kosmonavtov Str., Perm, Russia, 614065
Phone: +7 (342) 27-000-27, 294-64-64
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The sidetracking from an open hole is usually a final stage of emergency works. To minimize Customers time expenditures “BITTEKHNIKA” LLC always has a standby set with a cemented whipstock KOTS-190.
1. Selection of necessary equipment taking into consideration well construction and geological peculiarities of an open hole (geological material, surface cavities existence).
2. Planning and coordination with Customer of all works with measurements, design data, intervals, geometrical dimension of assembly elements, mode of operation etc.
3. Supply of necessary equipment
4. Direct engineering technical support:
· Control during borehole preparation
· Instructions to Customers’ engineers and drill shifts
· Cemented whipstock assembly
· Assembly of an arrangement with whipstopck and running tool
· Unloading the whipstock down the hole in installed through it cemented pool
· Assembly of an arrangement for sidetracking (rotatory or turbine with Customers’ rock destruction tool)
· Subdrilling of cement plug and sidetracking with elaboration of this interval
5. Signing of acts, drawing up of accounts and recommendations.
All technological personnel responsible for engineering technical support has appropriate education, vast experience and all necessary documents for conducting well works.